Gay Scuba Diving in Maui Hawaii February 2014
HOW COOL IS THAT PHOTO?
If you’re an experienced diver, have we got a special excursion planned for you!
Come have fun with other experienced divers for a privately chartered week long scuba excursion!
Maui Sunseeker has teamed up with Richard Lear, Founder of Gay SCUBA Week to bring you an amazing scuba experience.
already sold out of two full weeks of this SCUBA Adventure to Richard’s
list and just opened a third week exclusively for our Sunseeker Ohana.
From February 15-22, 2014, you can be one of only 24 divers on a privately chartered boat with other LGBT divers (yes its open to all sexes).
you are a couple or traveling single, if you are interested, you should
book now as some of the 24 spaces have already sold.
Here are the basic details:
Diving with Maui Dive Shop – Ranked the Highest Rated Dive Boat in Maui
Maui Sunseeker LGBT Resort
February 15 – February 22, 2014
This is what is included!
- 7 Nights Accommodations
- Welcome Dinner
- Departure Luau
- Transfers to and from Maui Airport
- Free WiFi
- Pool and Boat Towels Provided
- 6 Days Diving = 12 Boat Dives
- Transfers to and from the boat
- Tanks, Weights, Belts, BCD, Reg, Computer, Mask, Fins, Wetsuit & Snorkel
- Daily Breakfast on board Boat
- Daily Lunch on board Boat
- Partial Valet Service for Gear
- BCs and Regs will be washed, cleaned and stored nightly. They will be returned fully prepped for travel on Friday afternoon
- Nitrox – must be Nitrox Certified – Dive shop will be offering courses at a discounted rate of $175
- Diving on Air if not Nitrox Certified
- Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Towels and Ice Filled Coolers
- Rental Car Parking
For more information and pricing OR to make your reservation for this very unique opportunity, please visit the Gay SCUBA Week Website.
TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE EVENT, YOU MUST GO THROUGH THE GAY SCUBA WEEK WEBSITE AT: