Dave at Donovan Travel is our #1 go to guy for ALL TRAVEL NEEDS! Air, hotels, cruises, you name it!
He can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Atlantis, RSVP, Olivia and more!
Whether you’re a lesbian couple looking for a romantic getaway or gay singles ready to party and make friends, there’s a cruise for you. He can help you choose between fully chartered gay and lesbian cruises and gay groups on regular cruises, and find the cruise line that’s right for you. 1-800-252-2660
The US Department of Transportation has banned Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones on flights after reports of the device catching fire.
Passengers will not be able to take the phones on flights or in their luggage to and from the US from 16:00 GMT on Saturday.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) had previously advised against packing the phones in luggage.
Samsung permanently stopped Galaxy Note 7 production this week.
“We recognise that banning these phones from airlines will inconvenience some passengers, but the safety of all those aboard an aircraft must take priority,” Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said in a statement.
“We are taking this additional step because even one fire incident in-flight poses a high risk of severe personal injury and puts many lives at risk.”
Samsung recalled around 2.5 million phones in September after complaints of exploding batteries.
While it later insisted that all replaced devices were safe, there were reports that those phones were catching fire too.
The company then said it would stop Galaxy Note 7 production.
“The fire hazard with the original Note 7 and with the replacement Note 7 is simply too great for anyone to risk it and not respond to this official recall,” said US Consumer Product Safety Commission Chairman Elliot Kaye.
“I would like to remind consumers once again to take advantage of the remedies offered, including a full refund. It’s the right thing to do and the safest thing to do.”
It’s funny, we have lived here about 10 years and have always known about these three hidden gems.
Willows and Majestic are tucked away in quiet neighborhoods, where you can blend right in with the locals. While City Suites is right on Belmont amidst the buzzing energy!
Summer and Fall are fantastic times in Chicago! Whether you are a local and have friends traveling that will need rooms or you are a traveler reading this – it’s NEVER TO EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM. The small inventory of rooms in Boystown and Lakeview always sell out.
IMPORTANT DATES TO KNOW:
Market Days August 13-14, 2016
Out in the Park at Six Flags Sept. 10, 2016
Halloween in Chicago – October 29-31, 2016
(not to mention, every weekend is a great weekend, in Chicago!)
In Boystown/Lakeview you get small, intimate restaurants and a treasure trove of shopping neighborhoods with unique shops and art galleries! Golf courses, the Lincoln Park Zoo, Wrigleyville and the Cubs Stadium, Old Towne, marinas and harbors, Hollywood gay beach, Andersonville, plus endless waterfront walking and bike paths, are all very accessible!
For years, visitors and locals alike have branded The Majestic Hotel the pre-eminent boutique hotel in Chicago. Offering the atmosphere of a well-appointed, upscale English country estate, this 100 percent, non-smoking Hotel offers the perfect haven of relaxation amidst the energetic city life found in the popular Lakeview neighborhood.
Broughton Hotels has 3 properties in the area. The Majestic Hotel, The Willows Hotel & The City Suites – each welcome you with an abundance of personality, style and charm that epitomizes the essence of their environments.
Exuding the charm of historic buildings – circa 1920s – They are a collection of boutique hotels that combine a stylish, unique and alluring atmosphere with a location that is ideal and accessible – just 10 minutes north of downtown Chicago’s business, financial and shopping districts – and brimming with the quintessential qualities of an upscale, city hotel. You can be just steps away from all of the gay events, in a cool neighborhood!
All three properties in Boystown pride themselves on their personalized care, premier service and exceeding the needs of their discriminating leisure and business travelers. The staff is passionate here and ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay – something you don’t often see in the big hotels downtown. These properties boast a welcoming “neighborhood” charm yet with all the luxury boutique services and amenities of a full-service hotel.
Many packages are available depending on your interests. Everything from theatre and dining to comedy and baseball!
Use CODE BGC When Booking!
The Majestic 773.404.3499
The City Suites 773.404.3400
The Willows 773.528.8400
This sun drenched desert oasis vacation destination is returning to its glory days as a Hollywood playground, a central gathering spot for modern architectural design aficionados, musicians and artists drawn by nature’s inspiration, and an increasing crowd of cool-seekers.
It could be the surge of super hip (and becoming super large) events like the Palm Springs International Film Festival, Modernism Week, and Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals. Or the openings of incredibly unique museums such as the Architecture and Design Center in downtown Palm Springs, or nearby Sunnylands, with an public garden and walking paths inspired by Vincent Van Gogh’s paintings.
Maybe it’s the Hollywood glitz and glamour. The Rat Pack lived, loved and played here…it doesn’t get any better than that. Stars such as Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope and Lucille Ball all built homes here (that you can now rent!), adding a touch of stardust. Wearing a favorite vintage outfit, shopping for midcentury modern treasures in Uptown Design District, dining alfresco in downtown bistros under the warm sun…now that’s a vacation.
But frantic and hurried it is not. The pace is relaxed, the colors are saturated by the warm desert light, and the living is easy. Nestled at the base of the majestic San Jacinto Mountains, the City of Palm Springs is the ancestral home of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians. The streets, lined with palm trees, are perfect for exploring boutique shops, art galleries and museums while soaking up the warm sunshine.
WHERE TO STAY?
INNdulge, of course!
Our favorite place to stay in Palm Springs! Whether you want to socialize with friends or spend time with someone special – we love this place!
SUMMER 2 FOR 1 Special NOW through September 15, 2016.
Pay for one weeknight get the 2nd weeknight free (Sundays through Thursdays).
- 24 Poolside Rooms & Garden Suites
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Large Heated 24-hr Pool
- Pool chiller during summer months
- In room DVD Players
- DVD Library
- 12 Man 24-hr Jacuzzi
- Wi-Fi Property Wide
- Full Kitchens in all Suites
- King Sized Beds
- Coffee Makers
- Hair Dryers
- On Site Gym
In a survey that measured the cost of a dozen alcoholic drinks – from beer to wine to champagne and various cocktails – throughout 16 major European cities, Prague was named the cheapest according to a new article in The Telegraph.
Leading the pack with a £1.26 (45 CZK) beer, a £1.57 (55 CZK) wine, a £2.03 (70 CZK) brandy and a £2.83 (99 CZK) vodka and orange, the total cost of a dozen varied alcoholic beverages came to £28.74 (roughly 1000 CZK) in Prague.
In second place was Budapest, with a total cost of £30.20 (1060 CZK) for the 12 drinks. In a similar survey conducted a year ago, Budapest topped Prague as cheapest destination for alcohol.
- Prague, Czech Republic – £28.74 (1008 CZK)
- Budapest, Hungary – £30.20 (1060 CZK)
- Krakow, Poland – £33.82 (1187 CZK)
- Riga, Latvia – £49.95 (1753 CZK)
- Tallinn, Estonia – £53.11 (1864 CZK)
- Palma, Majorca – £56.72 (1990 CZK)
- Berlin, Germany – £57.54 (2019 CZK)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands – £58.14 (2040 CZK)
- Barcelona, Spain – £60.56 (2125 CZK)
- London, England – £60.70 (2130 CZK)
This is from writer David Park, who was born and raised in Baltimore and has been living in the Czech Republic since 2009 after studying journalism in Prague.
Support Animals, Service Animals and Therapy Animals?
and therapy animals have to do with training. With emotional support animals
(ESA), the dogs are there to bring comfort as well as companionship. The
animals do not have to get any specialized training and skills for this, except
perhaps basic obedience and social skills, in the case of dogs or cats. It’s
enough that the animal is there and its owner draws comfort from its presence.
their emotional support animals. To some degree, emotional support animals are
still considered pets. But unlike pets, they serve another purpose as they are
relied upon by those with mental health issues (ie. Depression, PTSD, Anxiety, etc.).
housing or airline rules. The “no pets policy” does not apply in this
case, but the person with an ESA has to have a letter
signed and written by a licensed mental health professional.
been highly trained to master specific skills. These dogs have to perform tasks
for their handlers who are unable to do a variety of things because of a
physical or mental disability.
need the help of a service dog in walking in public, so the dog should be
trained to guide and keep his handler safe. Someone who experiences seizures
will need a service dog who is trained to notice the triggers, as well as alert
people concerned in order to save the life of his handler. Because of their
vital role, service dogs can accompany their handlers wherever they need to be,
even in public facilities (ie. Restaurants, stores, work places, etc.).
are similar to service animals in that they are required to be trained to
perform certain tasks. The difference is that therapy dogs are also socially
trained and well-adjusted around people. Hence, you see therapy dogs in various
hospital facilities, rehab centers, schools and establishments or sites where
the primary concern is psychological or emotional healing. Therapy animals are
not entitled access to public places, airlines, or no pets housing situations.
Beaches, boats, lighthouses, quaint shops, a variety of restaurants, and exciting nightlife awaits you as you enjoy one of our beautiful waterfront condos…
Majestic Getaways offers premier condo rentals in major locations throughout the Midwest;
including Saugatuck and Douglas Michigan. 140 miles from Chicago, these Small towns = BIG Fun! Visit the twin cities of Saugatuck and Douglas Michigan for a welcoming, casual atmosphere that makes you feel like part of the community. Lots of LGBTQ folks from the Midwest flock here to get away from the bigger city life to enjoy the small town feel and great outdoors. Grassy dunes, white sand beaches and quaint streets of shopping make these harbor towns the perfect getaway.
St Joe Michigan. St. Joseph is carefully nestled on the southern tip of what has been termed “The Riviera of the Midwest.” This deepwater port town is a growing resort community – part of a “small town” chain stretching from the state line in a spectacular arc along Lake Michigan. The lakeshore is peppered with remarkable sand dune formations and lined further inland with a lush countryside that produces some of the nation’s finest orchards and vineyards. It is the largest non-citrus fruit growing region in the nation.
Located just 90 miles from downtown Chicago, St. Joseph is a quaint community situated within the larger Benton Harbor/St. Joseph MSA.
South Haven Michigan. One of Michigan’s featured Beachtowns, South Haven defines resorting on Lake Michigan’s eastern shore with majestic vistas and dazzling sunsets.You’ll feel this rich heritage as you gaze over our 100-year old lighthouse -a welcoming beacon in an often turbulent world.
Sandusky Ohio. Sandusky is midway between Toledo to the west and Cleveland to the east. Thrill seekers will have no trouble getting their kicks in Sandusky, home to the world-renowned Cedar Point Amusement Park, boasting 17 roller coasters, plentiful children’s attractions and carousels.
Outside the park, the city entices travelers with its sandy white Erie shores, stunning coastal trails, mysterious Seneca Caverns and numerous refreshing water parks. The downtown waterfront boasts historic architecture, charming boutiques and unparalleled views over Lake Erie.
and Chicago Illinois – Besides Pizza, hot dogs, skyscrapers and world class shopping, Chicago is also known for it’s waterfront. Spanning Over 30 miles of beaches and waterfront that offer the perfect settings for playing, relaxing and soaking it all in. An 18 mile bike path, kayak rentals, dinner cruise on Lake Michigan it’s all here! And you can rent a place Downtown Chicago located in the heart of the city, overlooking the Chicago River!
WATERFRONT VACATION RENTALS by MAJESTIC GETAWAYS offers premier condo rentals! Visit their website for more details and photos. Call them at (269) 349-7700!
If you are over 50, you realize HATERS ARE EVERYWHERE – and just because we have gay marriage, does NOT mean the whole world loves us! Far from it!
These young kids, under 25, think the whole world is accepting and everyone loves gays and gays are welcome everywhere – they know nothing about Stonewall or the struggles of gays!
Most cities, I don’t care how “gay friendly” are less than 10% gay. That means, that more than likely, the other 60% may support us, 20% may be indifferent, and 10% HATE US.
Data proves in big cities, just how small we are…A total of 4.8 percent of residents in greater Seattle identify as LGBT, putting the Emerald City in a tie for fifth place. San Francisco is in first place with 6.2 percent, followed by Portland-Hillsboro, Oregon-Vancouver, Washington (5.4 percent), greater Austin, Texas (5.3 percent) and New Orleans (5.1 percent).
In a very gay resort town like Provincetown is a place where we are majority and rule. If you are in the minority – there can always be haters around. In places like Provincetown, the gays outnumber the straights I think – no one is going to start shit there. But I am sure it could happen. Key West is fairly gay – but not as gay it used to be. In Early 2000s, gay tourists started steering away from Key West, seeking out other places to relax and travel to. Puerto Vallarta is really gay – and gays are very accepted there. But most cities, be very mindful. We are on “their turf” and they do not have to accept us.
ALWAYS BE AWARE OF WHERE YOU ARE AND WHO IS AROUND.
PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION ARE NOT ALWAYS WELCOME.
The list goes on and on. BE CAREFUL, no matter where you are.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to experience some of the best restaurants the Valley has to offer.
Restaurant Week is the perfect time to visit your favorite restaurant or try something new, as chefs prepare delicious 3 courses meals for your dining pleasure, priced at $26 or $38. JUNE 3-12th!
Desert area hotels and attractions are offering great rates too!
Splash House heads back to the desert for this summer for its fourth year in Palm Springs, June 10-12 and August 12-14. The festival returns to the colorful crowd favorite of the Saguaro Hotel and checks in for the first time at the iconic multi-pool Riviera Resort & Spa. After Hours found its home at last year’s memorable Air Museum parties, and Splash House will host its biggest late-night program yet this summer on the tarmac.
The Idyllwild Arts Foundation proudly presents the 23rd annual Jazz in the Pines Festival featuring over two dozen bands. Performers and fans of jazz, blues, and R&B have a breathtaking mountain campus to themselves after the departure of the Idyllwild Arts Summer Program’s thousands of arts-lovers and before the first semester of the Foundation’s residential high school, Idyllwild Arts Academy.
And as always – shop local!
Every Thursday evening in downtown Palm Springs, enjoy a diverse array of artists, artisans, entertainers, assorted fruits, vegetables, fresh flowers, jewelry, international cuisine, and don’t forget the sweets.
Open-air shopping at its best. Open from 7 a.m. Saturdays and Sundays all year. Bargains galore. A great way to start your day.
BEST PLACE TO STAY WITH THE BEST LOCATION ?? InnDulge!
Europride is a pan-European international event dedicated to LGBT pride, hosted by a different European city each year. The host city is usually one with an established gay pride event or a significant LGBT community.
For up to a fortnight, numerous sporting and artistic events are staged throughout the host city. Europride usually culminates during a weekend with a traditional Mardi Gras-style pride parade, live music, special club nights, and an AIDS memorial vigil.
I will once again be hosting a group for one of the largest Pride celebrations in Europe when Amsterdam welcomes EuroPride August 3-8
Don’t miss this year’s incredible “Canal Parade”, the only Pride celebrated on water, and the parties, concerts, and celebrations.
Our package includes 5 nights hotel stay, buffet breakfast, Red Light District Tour, Canal cruise and my assistance services on location.
*Prices subject to change and depend on availability at time of booking. Central hotels sell out fast so make your reservations now!
**Price is land only
***Airfare is not included. Air quotes upon request.
Call Dave 1-800-942-1280
16 REASONS WHY NOW IS THE BEST TIME
TO VISIT PUERTO VALLARTA
As the Peso lowers, bargain hunters
will find great deals in Paradise
Puerto Vallarta is one of Mexico’s top tourism destination. Known for its 100-year-old historic center, the heart of the destination, it is alive with authentic culture, art, nightlife and a range of award-winning traditional and international restaurants.
Beyond the downtown area, Puerto Vallarta makes for a vacation full of activities that all can enjoy. From strolling along Puerto Vallarta’s lively Malecón (beach boardwalk) while relishing in free outdoor live entertainment like the nightly Papantla flying dancers, to riding zip lines across tree tops or swimming with dolphins and sea lions, taking a cooking class at one of the traditional restaurants or enjoying a guided tour of the local art galleries, visitors of all ages can share memorable moments during their fun-filled visit.
FOLLOWING ARE 16 BARGAINS TO ENJOY NOW
- Dinner at Top Restaurants – Puerto Vallarta is home to over 300 restaurants ranging from internationally renowned establishments to mom-and-pap eateries offering dishes that go back generations. Dinner for two, including a three-course meal and a bottle of fine wine, at top iconic restaurants like La Palapa, Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton favorite beach-front eatery, where they brought all their celebrity friends to party, El Arrayan, famous for its exquisite traditional Mexican cuisine, or Barcelona Tapas, with its grand view of the Bay of Banderas and the city’s Downtown area, will cost less than $120 USD.
- Artisan Tequilas – Many ranches and haciendas around Puerto Vallarta offer half day and full day activities including horseback riding, hiking, quad bike excursions and a tour of the tequila plantation and distillery; including tasting of top artisan tequilas and the local raicilla, a spirit of pre-Hispanic origin made from the agave root. Top quality tequila and raicilla will set one back around $20 USD www.haciendadonaengracia.com / www.haciendaeldivisadero.com
- VIP Beach Clubs – Enjoy the beach with plenty of pampering and luxury offered by one of Puerto Vallarta’s beach clubs. Mantamar Beach club has day passes for as low as $350 pesos ($20 USD), with $250 pesos (nearly $15 USD) counted as credit towards food and drinks.
- Learn Spanish – Puerto Vallarta is a college town, home to international universities and private schools. A two-week Spanish immersion class at one of the many language centers located in Puerto Vallarta, which also offers the opportunity to learn about Mexican culture and traditions, costs as little as $150 USD a week. www.spanishexperiencecenter.
- Artworks for Collectors – From the many sculptures that line its Malecon (beach boardwalk) to the fine art galleries that house national and international works Puerto Vallarta is known for embracing the arts. Visitors can explore the town’s numerous arts offerings on the guided ArtWalk tour which operates daily from October to May, making stops at 15 local galleries in the historic downtown area. The ArtWalk is free and most galleries; like Galeria Colectika have not adjusted the prices on art pieces; providing visitors a great opportunity to acquire amazing works of art for a steal.
- San Sebastian del Oeste – A 90-minute drive east of Puerto Vallarta sends visitors back in time to a 17th century silver mining village nestled in the Sierra Madre Mountains. This sleeping town of 600 inhabitants is a colonial gem, filled with historic sites and great places to eat. Stoll around town at leisure or take guided tour. A round-trip taxi ride from Puerto Vallarta and back costs around USD $90.
- Your Own Private Beach – For travelers wishing to explore the natural oasis and warm Pacific Ocean waters in a secluded setting, Puerto Vallarta offers a variety of ways to enjoy their pristine secluded beaches. Take a round-trip water taxi ride out of Los Muertos Beach to secluded coves or isolated beaches like Colomitos, Las Animas, Boca de Tomatlan, Majahuitas, Quimixto, Playa El Caballo and many others. $20 USD per person.
- Charter a Private Boat. Spend the day at sea, snorkeling, fishing, swimming, island hopping or just sun bathing on your own private boat. Prices start at $866 for 8 hours www.pvmikesfishing.com/
- Viva Tequila Tour – Enjoy a Tequila tour and a live performance of traditional colorful Mexican folklore for about $60 USD a person. www.viviatequila.mx
- Boutique Hotels – Puerto Vallarta’s Downtown and Zona Romantica area is one of the most charming and authentic locations along Mexico’s Pacific Coast, teaming with enchanting boutique hotels, each with its own charm, unique personality and history; offering the warm and friendly personalized service Puerto Vallarta is reputed for. Rates are as low as $40 USD per night. www.visitpuertovallarta.com
- Mex-Ology: Tequila, Tacos and Mexican Cocktails Tour – Enjoy authentic Puerto Vallarta culture and dining on a unique taco tour with Vallarta Food Tours. Also a fun way to see the Downtown area and a great start to a night of festivities. www.puertovallartafoodtours.
- Become a Taco Expert – There are a couple of signs visitors must look out for before buying a taco. 1. Is the location popular? If you see a line of locals waiting to eat at the establishment that’s generally a good sign. 2. When buying tacos from a local street vendor make sure the food is served in plates covered with a plastic for hygiene. 3. There should always be at least two people working the stand, one to serve food and the other to handle payments. Try Ceviches el Güero or Tacos el Cunado where a taco costs less than $1 USD.
- Brunch at Canopy River – Take a ride to the middle of the Sierra Madre and enjoy a hearty Sunday Brunch amidst the varied and lush tropical flora and fauna of the rainforest surrounding Puerto Vallarta for less than $20 USD per person. www.canopytourspuertovallarta.
- Walk the Malecon – The Malecon is Puerto Vallarta’s heart and where everyone, both locals and tourists, gather for morning jogs, open air yoga classes and daytime or sunset strolls. It also has features some of the most delicious traditional street food, from tacos to corn on the cob with mayonnaise and chili, each for less than $1 USD.
- Colorful Local Celebrations – Visiting Puerto Vallarta during any of its local festivals or celebrations that take place monthly, presents a culturally rewarding experience and a chance to see the city through the cultural traditions of its people. From the Day of the Dead to the Gourmet Festival, most celebrations have activities that are free of charge. www.visitpuertovallarta.com
- Puerto Vallarta Tourism Board has been working with all its trade partners to offer exclusive discounts when booking is made on their site: www.visitpuertovallarta.com. Visitors can find discounts on activities and stays for as high as 50% off.
This is why I have NO DESIRE to travel to countries where I have to walk on eggshells and hide….
The men tried to escape police after they were caught together.
Two Moroccan youths have been jailed for one and a half years and fined 2,000 dirhams (£375) each on charges of homosexuality. The sentence was handed down by a court in the southern town of Tiznit on February 1.
The two men – identified in local media reports only as Hamza M and Osman A – were arrested by officers last week.
Although one the defendants – Hamza M – denied the charges throughout the trial, Osman A confessed that the pair were in a relationship and had slept with each other.
During their arrest, the men tried to escape by threatening the policemen with knives, however they soon apprehended.
Last month, two Moroccan men were arrested after a video of them kissing caused outrage online.
Moroccan law penalises acts of “sexual deviancy” between members of the same sex – a term that police reports and court documents use to refer to homosexuality more generally.
Gay sex is punishable by up to three years imprisonment and a fine.
Last year, campaigners condemned the jailing of two men accused of consensual same-sex activity in Morocco.
In May, three men in Morocco accused of homosexuality were jailed for three years each.
Ray Cole, a gay British man, was briefly jailed in the country in 2014 under Morocco’s anti-gay laws.
Mr Cole and his Moroccan friend were subsequently released following a high-profile campaign.
While Sicily is not a gay mecca – slowly, more gay clubs and businesses have opened in the last few years. There is a great article HERE.
I just love this statue and archaeological site!
The Renaissance Hotel in Chicago was the site for a new short film, “Business Unusual”.
The 12-minute film, shot throughout Chicago and on location at the newly transformed Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, boasts an impressive cast including Yoshua Sudarso (“Power Rangers Dino Charge”), Jason Gerhardt (“General Hospital,” ABC’s “Mistresses”), Grant Bowler (“Defiance,” “True Blood,” and “Ugly Betty”), Tia Carrere (“Wayne’s World”) and Brian Poli-Dixon (artist, actor, and former NFL receiver).
“Business Unusual” centers around two ad executives and former colleagues, having just arrived in Chicago to compete against each other in a pitch. A pompous character, Chip, delivers the first pitch and receives extremely positive feedback from the clients. Following Chip’s seemingly successful presentation, David, (a less seasoned entrepreneur) nervously begins to present his pitch– when the client is suddenly called away to an emergency and is asked if he can finish the next day. David agrees and returns to his hotel. As he is anxiously preparing to revamp his pitch, the Navigator (Renaissance Hotels’ local concierge) persuades him to join other guests for an evening of discovery through beverage, food and local music in the hotel’s bar. Here he has a chance platonic encounter with a kind, wise, and successful woman named Ella. David finds his groove and is inspired to create an exceptionally fun and clever campaign, focused on the use of a Rube Goldberg machine that ultimately lands him the account. The Rube Goldberg machine in the film was designed by “America’s Got Talent” quarterfinalist Steve Price.
“Renaissance Hotels is designed for the today’s business travelers, who see travel as an opportunity to experience something new and unexpected, so they come away with a new perspective — whether that’s from experiencing the local neighborhood around our hotel or simply stumbling into a live performance, a mixology demonstration or an art exhibit in the programmed public spaces,” said Dan Vinh, Vice President Marketing, Renaissance Hotels. “‘Business Unusual’ incorporates cameos with strong Chicago ties to demonstrate the importance of Renaissance Hotel’s passion for incorporating unexpected, indigenous and local elements into the guest experience.”
Like them on Facebook www.facebook.com/RenHotels.
Follow them on Twitter www.twitter.com/RenHotels.
Like them on Instagram www.instagram/RenHotels.
Follow them on YouTube www.youtube.com/RenHotels AND see the movie!